Freitag, 11. Juli 2014

#72 Vom Abschied

Also heute fängt der Post mal nicht mit 'Hey" an, sondern mit Tschüss…

Erinnerungen sind das einzige Paradies, aus dem uns niemand vertreiben kann.

What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy adventure beneath the skies.

“I was trying to feel some kind of good-bye. I mean I’ve left schools and places I didn’t even know I was leaving them. I hate that. I don’t care if it’s a sad good-bye or a bad good-bye, but when I leave a place I like to know I’m leaving it. If you don’t you feel even worse.” 

Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.

I do not say goodbye. I believe that's one of the bullshitiest words ever invented. It's not like you're given the choice to say bad-bye, or awful-bye, or couldn't-care-less-about-you-bye. Everytime you leave, it's supposed to be a good one.” 

You will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

“Smiling is the way the soul says hello. Obviously a frown means goodbye. Is there a word halfway between hello and goodbye? Because that’s what my soul is saying right now.
” 

We didn't realize, we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.

Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow.” 

“Here is to the nights we felt alive, here is to the tears you knew you'd cry, here is to good bye, tomorrow is going to come to soon.” 
Eve 6

“I know her note said she was leaving me, but there is some positive in it. At least she cared enough to tell me she didn’t care.” 

Im Abschied ist die Geburt der Erinnerung.

Schließt sich eine Tür, öffnet sich eine andere.

We wrote for name in the sky
but the wind blew it away
We wrote your name in the sand 
but the waves washed it away
We wrote your name in our hearts
and forever it will stay

Ist das ein Abschied
Bist du schon weit weg von hier
Worte zu Asche
Staub zu Staub
Es ist still in mir
-Luxuslärm

Doch das Leben ist wie ein reißender Fluss, der mich weitertreibt. der nie stehen bleibt. Und erreich' ich ein Ufer, komm' ich doch nur zum Schluss, dass ich weitergehen muss.

Oh, when you told me you'd leave
I felt like I couldn't breath
-Ben Cocks

I really wish that you were smaller 
Not just small but really really short 
So I could put you in my pocket 
And carry you around all day 

Wusstet ihr, dass Goodbye sich eigentlich von 'God be with you' ableitet ? Das heißt, niemand hat sich gedacht oder gesagt, Abschiede wären gut.

This moment will be another story one day.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” 

- Albert Einstein


Ich werd zurückkommen.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen